Yael Kali Associate Professor of Technology Enhanced Learning Director of the Learning In a NetworKed Society (LINKS) Israeli Center of Research Excellence (I-CORE)
Technologies in Education Graduate Program
Department of Learning, Instruction and Teacher Education
Faculty of Education
University of Haifa
199 Anna Khoushy ave.
Mount Carmel, Haifa 3498838
Yael Kali explores
learning and teaching with Information Communication Technologies (ICT), at
various levels, from junior high school to higher education. Her work focuses on the role of design principles for supporting Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL). Kali serves as an Associate Editor for the journal Instructional Science
- B.Sc. Institute of the Earth Science, Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
- M.Sc. Department of Science Teaching, Weizmann Institute of Science,
- Ph.D. Department of Science Teaching, Weizmann Institute of Science,
Ranks and Affiliations
- Associate Professor, Graduate Department of Technologies in Education,
Faculty of Education, University of Haifa, 2010 to date.
- Associate Professor, Department of Education in Technology and Science,
Technion, 2009 to 2010.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Education in Technology and Science,
- Visiting Scholar, The Centre for Research on Computer Supported Learning and
Cognition (CoCo), Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney,
- Post Doctoral Researcher, Center for Innovative Learning Technologies
(CILT), Graduate School of Education, University of California, Berkeley,